Saturday, September 4, 2010

byu

sorry this has taken so long for me update....as you can all tell....i struggle with updating regularly. :O) well i'm down here at byu provo... and i've survied my first week hahaha.... i've been enjoying my classes immensely and find them very interesting. i am taking 14 credits which include: anthropology 101, writing 150, psychology 111, greek and roman mythology, and religion 212 [which is a BOM class]....it's really been fun :O)
i enjoy being on my own, and have been having a fun time with new friends and old. there have been a few dances and activities which have been cool.... although i do miss mum's cooking. hahaha but who wouldn't right? anyways here's a pic of my roommate [allie knight] and i :O) love you all!

2 comments:

Jacki's travels said...

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear you are enjoying BYU - sounds like you have some interesting classes - keep having fun!

Connie Burrows said...

Study hard and have fun! Your classes sound very interesting. Grandpa and I love you and wish you the very best.

me and mckay

me and mckay
preppin to board w mckay

snowboarding

snowboarding
auntie ingrid and i

vasha and cuz ashley

vasha and cuz ashley

my fam

my skills at driving at photography

my sweet button jewlery