Monday, June 1, 2009

missionary farewell

Sorry i havent been on for a while, you know how busy it can get though especially with the end of the school year and mckay prepping to leave for his mish. Yesterday, the 31st, was his farewell and it was crazy busy. i am still trying to recover from it. over a 100 people came to our house to eat yesterday, and the food went really quickly. we also had auntie ingrid, uncle leon, chris, alexandro, and grandma and grandpa staying at our house. it was quite the event! I'll keep you all posted on how wednesday goes! xoxo peace out. vasha

No comments:

me and mckay

me and mckay
preppin to board w mckay

snowboarding

snowboarding
auntie ingrid and i

vasha and cuz ashley

vasha and cuz ashley

my fam

my skills at driving at photography

my sweet button jewlery