Thursday, December 25, 2008

black butte

so, im here in black butte Oregon and we are staying at my aunt and uncle's cabin. it is really fun, we went snowboarding on the 23rd and that was awesome. i did a back flip which was really tight, except for it was totally unintentional. so yeah. ummm so far i have got a computerized sewing machine, a plaid sweatshirt, some cool brazilian jewlery!!!!!! hahahaha. mckay got a digi cam, and ashton got a fender guitar. im soooo jealous of them! the cuzs got a wii, which all of the boys are very excited about and are all playing right now, i think they are playing super smash brawl or something so yeah. ummmm idk what else to write so MERRY CHRISTMAS AND GOD BLESS US EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

me and mckay

me and mckay
preppin to board w mckay

snowboarding

snowboarding
auntie ingrid and i

vasha and cuz ashley

vasha and cuz ashley

my fam

my skills at driving at photography

my sweet button jewlery