Wednesday, June 9, 2010

2010 grad.............finally!!!!






so about a week and a half ago, i finally became a highschool graduate. FINALLY!!!!! it's taken fourteen whole years! (don't worry, that's including preschool and kindergarten; i'm not a super senior :O] haha) anyways, it was very long, we had about 700 to 750 kids in my class. and they all decided that they needed to pose for a picture in groups of their little friends whiled they walked. i didn't even know that ppl did that! i guess it's because i haven't ever been to a graduation. i avoid them at all costs! i only went to my own because my parents made me :O) don't worry, i had my psp (play station portable) to keep me company. Prince of Persia is a very exciting and fun game :O) hahaha anyway, i am now a graduate of Lone Peak High School class of 2010. it's been a good, but long run. next.... off to byu in the fall!

1 comment:

Jacki's travels said...

Congratulations! Study hard and have fun at BYU.

me and mckay

me and mckay
preppin to board w mckay

snowboarding

snowboarding
auntie ingrid and i

vasha and cuz ashley

vasha and cuz ashley

my fam

my skills at driving at photography

my sweet button jewlery