Thursday, January 21, 2010

Assumptions

People make assumptions everyday. They are always seeing, judging, assuming, and then moving on to the next thing to see, judge, assume, and move on from. It’s something everybody does, it’s human nature. We make these assumptions based on looks, mannerisms, body language, actions, facial expressions, and sometimes even smell and taste. These thoughts go through people’s heads constantly, and we are the victims of each other’s minds and thoughts. I make these assumptions about people and things and so do you. Assumptions pop into your head when you see me and each other, taking only moments for each thought to enter and then leave your mind. Assumptions are a part of everyday life, everyone makes them, so let’s try not to jump to conclusions, judge to harshly, or voice all the ones we may make. It will make everyone so much happier!

No comments:

me and mckay

me and mckay
preppin to board w mckay

snowboarding

snowboarding
auntie ingrid and i

vasha and cuz ashley

vasha and cuz ashley

my fam

my skills at driving at photography

my sweet button jewlery